Ototo Den, Sushi Den, and Izakaya Den are now offering reservations through Resy.
Resy will allow us to continue to improve the dining experience through their hospitality-driven technology.
If you have an upcoming reservation that was booked on a previous reservation platform, you will automatically be transferred over to our Resy platform. Our team, as always, is available for any questions you may have. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click above to book
We are unable to take reservations by e-mail. Please make your reservation for dinner online or by calling 303-733-2503 with the following information;
- Date & Time you are requesting
- Phone contact information
- Number in your party
As we do not seat incomplete parties, please remind your guests to be as prompt for your reservation time as possible.
- We will hold your reservation for 10 minutes only after the reserved time.
- You must be present to be on the wait list. We are unable to facilitate any call ahead seating requests for our wait list.
Please note we are open for Dinner only, and closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
For Dinner Reservations – Wednesday ~ Sunday
- Business Hours
- Wed – Thu: 4:30pm~10:00pm
- Fri – Sat: 4:30pm~11:00pm
- Sun: 11:30am~2:30pm and Dinner Service from 4:30pm to 9:00pm
- Happy Hour – 4:30pm~5:30pm
- Time and Group Size for Reservations – based on space availability, we accept reservations for parties up to 6 persons between 4:30pm and 30 minutes before closing time.
- Private Room Reservation – as space is limited in Ototo’s private room – we can only accommodate our private room with parties up to 8 persons on a very limited seating basis. Please contact one of our managers for more details.
Sunday Brunch at OTOTO!
We are pleased to announce that OTOTO is open for Sunday Brunch! From 11:30AM-2:30PM every Sunday, you can get all your OTOTO favorites!